You can expect a warm welcome and an ongoing commitment to your dental health when you step through the door at Upper Valley Dental Center.
Dr. Brenda B. Phillips
Dr Brenda Phillips received a BSc degree in Microbiology from The University of Maryland, College Park. She then went on to The University of Maryland , Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, where she earned her DDS degree.
Upon graduation from Dental School, Dr. Phillips was commissioned as a Captain into The United States Air Force. Her first assignment was to Hill Air Force Base in Utah, where she served for two years. Her Following assignment was Wright Patterson Air Force Base, where she served an additional two years.
In the Fall of 1994, Dr Phillips opened her Solo Dental Practice in Huber Heights, Ohio. Over the years, being an avid learner, Dr. Phillips has taken numerous Continuing Education courses in most aspects of Dentistry, including Orthodontics, Prosthodontics,Implantology, and Dental Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Phillips enjoys forming relationships with her patients, and is always happy to welcome new patients into her practice.
In her spare time Dr. Phillips enjoys traveling, cooking, tennis, and spending time with her husband, Robert and friends.
Credentials and Memberships
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member Holistic Dental Association
- Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member Academy of General Dentistry
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Member American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member United States Dental Institute for Orthodontics